Friday 1 May 2020

The Giants are Coming Genesis 6:4

The Giants are Coming, The Giants are Coming:




Genesis 6:4 ►........... King James Version

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Brothers, it was said that in those days that faints walked the face of this earth, but I say into you, that not only are they coming, but we are here.

The Spirit of our Father who is the Great Virginal Spirit is upon this earth and that spirit has come into his sons and daughters, and as a seed planted into the earth so has he planted his spirit in us, and that spirit has transformed us into giants upon the face of this earth.

Hidden Gnosis:

Brothers, understand gnosis that you will see, that which is not seen, hear what is not said, and understand that which is not known.

When it was written that in those days, there were giants on the earth, the writer of this text did not know our father who is the preexisting Virginal Spirit that speaks of that which preexisted, and it was he who moved upon him to write the text.

Brothers seeing that our father preexisted before all things and is infinitely eternal, when he speaks to us he speaks by means of his preexisting eternal voice which is the Great Sige who is our mother.

It was she that moved upon Moses to write of us who are the true giants upon this earth, though there was giants back then, they were merely of flesh and blood serving as a foreshadow of that which is to come, and that my brothers are we.

Understand what is within you my brothers, that eternal preexisting spirit of our father that has made you an preexisting eternal giants among mortal men, yes, again, the giants are coming and those giants are us.

Those giants did not know where they come from, nor did they know where they we're going, but it is not so with us we know that where we come from is where we are going.

Three Forms of First Thought (Trimorphic Protennoia)
The voice of our Mother:

I descended to the midst of the underworld, and I shone down upon the darkness. It is I who poured forth the water. It is I who am hidden within radiant waters. I am the one who gradually put forth the All by my Thought. It is I who am laden with the Voice. It is through me that Gnosis comes forth. I dwell in the ineffable and unknowable ones. I am perception and knowledge, uttering a Voice by means of thought. I am the real Voice. I cry out in everyone, and they recognize it (the voice), since a seed indwells them. I am the Thought of the Father, and through me proceeded the Voice, that is, the knowledge of the everlasting things. I exist as Thought for the All -- being joined to the unknowable and incomprehensible Thought -- I revealed myself -- yes, I -- among all those who recognize me. For it is I who am joined with everyone by virtue of the hidden Thought and an exalted <Voice>, even a Voice from the invisible Thought. And it is immeasurable, since it dwells in the Immeasurable One. It is a mystery; it is unrestrainable by the Incomprehensible One. It is invisible to all those who are visible in the All. It is a Light dwelling in Light.


Your mother is coming and she shall make you giants in Gnosis, while those who know not our father, shall no longer know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment