Friday 1 May 2020

In My Fathers Tongue


In My Fathers Tongue:


Brothers, I appeal to you; and yet, not only you; but the whole world.

His Tongue:

When our Lord, The Christ was on this world, it was the Language of this world he gave those who questioned him, but with the tongue of his Father, he spoke to those that knew him.



The Key:

Matthew 13:11 ► Berean Literal Bible
"And answering He said to them, "Because it has been granted to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of the heavens, but to them it has not been granted".


When our Lord said this, few understood exactly what was spoken by him, let me give you this.

Brothers, we speak English; Spanish, and French; are spoken by those that are from Spain and France, so when they speak to us their conversation is hidden from us, but those from their country, it is not hidden; though it is spoken openly before us.
Again Brothers, we are from the very same Country, and Kingdom of Christ, Open your ears and truly hear the Language of your Father.

Open your Ears:

Brothers, what our Lord shared with me, I share with you.
"And when I said these things, the Savior said, "I have told you that these (people) are blind and deaf. Now then, listen to the things which they are telling you in a mystery, and guard them, Do not tell them to the sons of this age. For they shall blaspheme you in these ages since they are ignorant of you, but they will praise you in knowledge."
Now, deep with-in that which they teach; but really is a mere shadow of that which Pre-existed, they call it " The Word of God " the true Voice of our Father is hidden with-in.
Omni Present:
When they open their mouth's and speak, we; the children of the Kingdom of the Pre-Existing One, we hear the voice of our Father, for even though them he speaks, He, Our Father; is even present with-in them, so; while they proclaim their truth, like a foreign language the voice of our father is hidden to them, with-in their words.
For even the words of our Father is ever present, even with-in the words of our enemy.

In this world, it has it's own words, if I spoke to you with words of the Kingdom of my Father you would comprehend.

I am Gnostic; not to say that I am the only one, but I have many Brothers, they understand what I am saying, I am speaking to them.

When ever has Darkness looked down on pure unadulterated Light, and told the light from where it came and on which occasion ever did Error come down to Perfection and advise it of it's mistakes, and again I ask when ever did Evil come down to Good and given it that which it Lacks? Please tell Me.

Darkness says a lot, not knowing it's ignorance of the use of words, but the Light is pure Mind and Thought, words are useless to describe it!!

I AM GNOSTIC!

A God is not the same as the preexisting one!
I Have "Seen" Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment