Friday 1 May 2020

The Blind Man of Bethsaida


The Blind Man of Bethsaida

Last night as I was praying, Jesus appeared before me and said , come!
And in an instant we were in Heaven, we began talking about many things, and I asked him why is it that many people don't believe the things I tell them, about you.


At that moment all he did was smile, so I smiled also, then He ask me did I notice any thing about myself sense I came with him to Heaven?

I said to my self, well I notice that I am in Heaven with him, then I said yes, we're in Heaven and I am with you, Jesus said while he smiled, that's not what I meant,

He asked me what did I notice about my self, so I thought about it, and when I looked up at his Face I noticed that all the time we were talking that he did not blink his eyes, and I remembered that neither did I.

So I said to him OH! in Heaven we don't blink our eyes, Jesus smiled again and said to me.

Now that you know this, your eyes are Eternally open, and their eyes are not, that's why they don't believe, and at this saying I was back in my bed, and I began to thank and Praise him, you see I understood that my eyes also, was once closed, and this is what he meant when he healed the Blind Man of Bethsaida.

No comments:

Post a Comment