Sunday 3 May 2020

Religions and Beliefs




Religions and Beliefs:

Greetings to you  my brothers and sisters.

I appeal to you concerning a matter that needs to be addressed which is common among you.
There is to much contention among you concerning your many beliefs, this much was even done among the disciples of Christ, and it did not benefit none.


1 Corinthians 3:4 ►....... English Standard Version
For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not being merely human?

1 Corinthians 1:12 ►........ New Living Translation
Some of you are saying, "I am a follower of Paul." Others are saying, "I follow Apollos," or "I follow Peter," or "I follow only Christ."

For others I say in this manner:

Some say I study the Samaritan way while others say I study the Greek, and yet others, say I follow Moses, those with like minds shall never attain into the truth of the preexisting father nor understand his way.

Know this my brothers our father and the kingdom of heaven is in you and all around you, but many cannot see it nor grasp hold of this meaning, the understanding of the kingdom does not come by some mixture or combination of mixtures but by a personal relationship with whom you all are seeking to know, did not he say we all are his children, and if you consider yourself his child then develop a father or mother relationship with them.

As for me my desire is for you all to know him and her as I do, but I know one son and one daughter knows the father and mother different from another, or is there one among you saying that they are incapable of loving each according to the level of knowledge that, that one son and daughter has, surely I tell you a mystery.

So let one share his or her knowledge in the thing he or she knows, our father and mother shall reveal the light of true gnosis to all, and that is on each level, and at the time of unity then and only then shall we be able to speak the same language.
So then let us put aside such things there is much to be learned.
I leave you with this.

1 Corinthians 13:12 ►.......... New Living Translation
Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely

No comments:

Post a Comment