Friday 1 May 2020

Jesus and the cord John 2:15

Jesus and the cord"......... John 2:15 ►............ Berean Study Bible

So He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle. He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.


To those that have ears, what is the solution to this Mystery.


What is the Temple courts,
What are the Sheep and Cattle,
And Who are the Money Changers?


My Father told me today that this world is full of fakes, phonies and copies;
and yet the real thing is in it!
So i ask him how can this be?
Then he asked me, which part of me is like him?

I said my soul and spirit,
Good! he said that is which is real, it also is pure and perfect, as I Am Pure, Perfect and I am Real, and yet i placed that which is pure and perfect and real, inside that is phony,a copy and that what is a fake!

Your body is an imperfect image of your soul and spirit, it is a copy of that which is real,it your body is a fake impression of the eternal spiritual being you are, you are real but that which is around you is phony!

No comments:

Post a Comment