Sunday 12 April 2020

The Saviour speaks Are you perplexed?



The Saviour speaks:


"Peace be to you, My peace I give you!"


What are you thinking about? Are you perplexed? What are you searching for?"


Heaven, salvation, eternal life? Well neither search for those things not here nor there.


Be not as the wise saying that our Father is God, nor shall you say that he is lord and king of the universe, for both names and the universe itself shall told up and be no more.


Your Father is none of these things nor is any of that, that the wise claim.


So what do I say about the Saviour, is he king of kings, or is he and our Father one in the same?


I say he is This, and he is also That. Thought we being two we speak as one, but brothers and sisters, which one of us said This, and which one of us said That.


And all I have shared with you all of these years, tell me Who wrote this, or should I say Who wrote That?


No comments:

Post a Comment