Sunday 12 April 2020

Brothers and Sisters Know Your Selves




Brothers and Sisters.........

You have heard me say know your selves, and that no man can teach you any thing. In these sayings I find that I am more correct than I had supposed.

All are but fragmentary parts of a lager whole and of it's total sum I have not obtained as of yet, but for your sake as well as mine I shall continue to do so, this is the will of the father, so I share with you this thing.

Brothers and sisters do not put to much thought into your bodies nor in it's features and it's similarities even of it's memories, but rather be concerned with your eternal bodies of which most of you have no idea of what they look like.


For this reason I have said to you " Know Your Selves " this is why our Brother has said this to you........ James 1:22-24 ►..... 22Be doers of the word, and not hearers only. Otherwise, you are deceiving yourselves. 23For anyone who hears the word but does not carry it out is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror, 24and after observing himself goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like.…


Brothers and sisters before we came to this place we spoke with our lord but most of you have forgotten what was said to you, you have become blind of yourselves and what you truly look like, the clothes you have on have dulled your senses, and you have wondered off the path that was set before you.

And this text have come to pass in you you stood before a mirror and that mirror was Christ, you beheld yourselves in that mirror but you turned and came down here and have forgotten the image you saw when you beheld yourselves in the face of Christ.


But I have good news for you all, in him is our eternal image and as often as you need or desire to do so come back to that mirror behold yourselves again and again, and again, as often as you may need not only would you not forget the true face of Christ but you will remember who you are as you see your true selves in him.

This is what I was told to tell you my brothers and to you all of my sisters, you must know yourselves..........

No comments:

Post a Comment