Sunday 12 April 2020

Only God knows Pistis Sophia Chapter 102

Only God knows Pistis Sophia Chapter 102 





GOD'S WORD® Translation

I know a follower of Christ who was snatched away to the third heaven fourteen years ago. I don't know whether this happened to him physically or spiritually. Only God knows.


It was only till now I realized , that man was Me!

I was standing on the outside of me watching me, seeing what what I was soon to become.


I stepped out of that "hued man" and saw that I was a "SON of MAN"

Not one just made of "Soil but "ONE CREATED of SPIRIT and SOUL and MIND"


New American Standard Bible

But when God, who had set me apart even from my mother's womb and called me through His grace, was pleased


He spoke to me with pure "MIND", in perfect "THOUGHT" said unto me,


Jeremiah 1:5

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."


NET Bible

2 Timothy 2:15

 Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.


New International Version

Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,


Let them know that this is not a Baptism as the world teaches, but it is an Introduction into the knowledge of the truth, of who is the Father, they are the Sons, and the Life that is in them is given to them by the Holy Spirit!

And that they all are born of a Virgin Birth, their Spirit's are Eternal Virgins,

I have hidden the Virgin in a Mortal Body.


GOD'S WORD® Translation

Our bodies are made of clay, The treasure of the Good News "is" in them. This shows that the superior power of this treasure belongs to God and doesn't come from us,

1 Corinthians 2:5

so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God's power.

So I leave this with you my Brothers, and Sisters, that you may know your self and your root.


"JESUS continued again in the discourse and said unto his disciples: "When I shall have gone into the Light, then herald it unto the whole world and say unto them: Cease not to seek day and night and remit not yourselves until ye find the mysteries of the Light-kingdom, which will purify you and make you into refined light and lead you into the Light-kingdom.

"Say unto them: Renounce the whole world and the whole matter therein and all its care and all its sins, in a word all its associations which are in it, that ye may be worthy of the mysteries of the Light and be saved from all the chastisements which are in the judgments."

Pistis Sophia A THIRD BOOK CHAPTER 102

Pistis Sophia: The Gnostic Tradition of Mary Magdalene, Jesus, and His Disciples

These are the teachings that Christ taught his disciples privately, these teachings were translated as parables, but the correct translation is Mysteries, But not everyone possesses this knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment