Wednesday 15 April 2020

Sige-Ennoia The Silent Thought The Mother of All Life

Sige-Ennoia The Silent Thought 
The Mother of all life



My brother, and my friend, let me share with you the insight of perfect forgiveness, this is from Thunder, Perfect Mind......... I am the first and the last.


I am the honored and scorned.

I am the whore and holy.
I am the wife and the virgin.
I am the mother and daughter.
I am the members of my mother
and the barren one with many sons.
I have had a grand wedding
and have not found a husband.

This source of all being is the Bythos (masculine) The Monad or the One in which dwells an inner female principle, known as Ennoia ("thought, intent", Greek ἔννοια), Charis ("grace", Greek χάρις), or Sige ("silence", Greek σιγή).



Sige-Ennoia is the "Silent Thought" the Mother of all life another name for Sige-Ennoia is Sophia she  is "the mother" or "the mother of the living." (Epiph. Haer. 26, 10)
The Mother of all life is: " Sige-Ennoia " , for the many of us she is the life and Wisdom of us, and the few only the life.

In this we ignorantly do, we say that we are the Obedient, yet we scorn the disobedient, forgetting she Sige-Ennoia is the life, giving life to the disobedient.


We praise the woman that marries, while we cast stones at the whore, forgetting the "Sige-Ennoia" is the life, giving life to the whore.



How can this be? The " Sige-Ennoia " of the life, in the obedient be loved, and the " Sige-Ennoia " of life, in the disobedient, be hated?


Again, she that marries is clean, and the whore is unclean, forgetting the" Sige-Ennoia " of life dwells in them both!



So my brother and friend, let us turn from such ignorance repent, and receive the wisdom and understanding of the " Sige-Ennoia ", after all she is the life, giving life, in us!



No comments:

Post a Comment