Friday 3 April 2020

My Yoke and Rest Gospel of Thomas Saying 90




Saying 90

(90) Jesus said: Come to me, for my yoke is easy and my lordship is gentle, and you will find rest for yourselves.

 my yoke.  Prov 3:17 Mic 6:8 Ac 15:10,28 Ga 5:1,18 1Jo 5:3

rest

This is rest for your souls it is a re-genertion or recreation with in us. I will ease and relive and refresh your soul. This rest is from the old covenant, by the coming of Jesus we have rest in the new covenant. But it is also the rest in the age to come the age of ages and the final rest in the ages of ages.

90)# Jesus said, "Come unto me [the Word], for My yoke is easy [to understand if you have the Keys] and My lordship is mild [as opposed to the Jewish or Christo-pagan system of "lordship"], and you will find repose for yourselves [from the demands of the lower/outward (fleshly) forms of understanding laid upon you by the false teachers]."

No comments:

Post a Comment