Tuesday 14 April 2020

The creature said to his associates: Genesis 3:22


The creature said to his associates: Genesis 3:22

Holman Christian Standard Bible
The LORD God said, "Since man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil, he must not reach out, take from the tree of life, eat, and live forever."


Genesis 11:7

International Standard Version
Come on! Let's go down there and confuse their language, so that they won't understand each other's speech."

Tell me Why would my Father be afraid of man's ability to communicate with each other?
Most of you don't know me nor do you know my Father's words:

Romans 1:25
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And they exchanged the truth of God for lies, and they revered and served created things more than their Creator, to whom belong praises and blessings to the eternity of eternities, amen.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
These people have exchanged God's truth for a lie. So they have become ungodly and serve what is created rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen!

I know your god, and you are like your father!

 I came from the Infinite! No Man has seen the Face of my Father, I Stand on the inside, being Born on the Inside, coming to your world, proving that My Father's World Exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment