Tuesday 14 April 2020

Christ was the first mystery



Greetings to you all of my brothers and sisters :


While I was with you I prepared a place for you at my father's table, yet not only for but for the others that we're to come.


At the arrival of them, greet them, know them, that you may come to know yourselves, then you will come to know who is speaking.


I share with you this mystery,


Galatians 2:20 ►King James Version

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.


Here, Paul is saying that though he is alive, the life that controls his body is the life power of Christ that lives in him and he allows that, life power to lead him in all things while he continues to follow that power having faith in that power, which is the eternal love of our father.


The same was said of Christ, though Christ was the first mystery, yet there was a mystery within him.......


2 Corinthians 5:19 ►World English Bible

namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself, not reckoning to them their trespasses, and having committed to us the word of reconciliation.


Here we see that Christ, though he was alive he himself did not live by his own life, but he had faith in the life power that was alive in him, this power was also the eternal love of our father, this is who Christ followed after.


Do you hear me, brothers and sisters?


Romans 8:11 ►Darby Bible Translation

But if the Spirit of him that has raised up Jesus from among the dead dwell in you, he that has raised up Christ from among the dead shall quicken your mortal bodies also on account of his Spirit which dwells in you.


In this last passage remember, afore time, I told you of the first mystery and that there was yet a mystery of the first mystery within the first mystery, and it is that mystery that I am from.


Brothers and sisters it is by this power, the eternal love of our father that is alive and lives in you shall raise you to from among the dead even while you are alive in your mortal bodies, and as Christ stands in his resurrected body, you shall see me in mine as I see Christ in his, and look, even more brothers and sisters are asleep and waiting to join us, so welcome them then awaken them, and our father will resurrect them.


And no! I never left you, I am standing on the out side, a beacon showing them the way to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment