Wednesday 21 November 2018

THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS PRAYER

THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS PRAYER


Hear O' Israel.

Yahweh is our God,

Yahweh is One.

I am a Son of God,

I am a son of the living Father.

I am essentially One with Jesus

in the Communion of the Father.

I accept Jesus as my Personal Image,

whose Twinship is the Light of the World.

I seek all these things,

in the name of the Living One.

...Amen.






And Jesus Gives Us In The Gospel of Thomas, The Two Great Commandments That All Spirituality Hinges Upon:


1. "Fall On Your Faces And Worship. That Is Your Father." (Logion 15)
2. "Love Your Brothers And Sisters Like Your Soul." (Logion 25)

This Is The Fulfillment of All The Laws, And All The Prophets.



I take refuge in Jesus.

I take refuge in his Sayings.

I take refuge in the Kingdom.....Amen.



I Worship the God that is in Jesus.

I Worship the God that is in You.

I Worship the God that is in Me.

Jesus Said, "I Myself Shall Become That Person."


The Gospel of Thomas, Saying 108.

No comments:

Post a Comment