Thursday 16 April 2020

Born Again by Sophia




Isaiah 49:1 ►................. New International Version

Listen to me, you islands; hear this, you distant nations: Before I was born the LORD called me; from my mother's womb he has spoken my name.

Listen to me my brothers and sisters for you are as I am.

Even before I was born in this world our father separated me from she who would be called my mother here on this earth, I was separated from this woman even in her womb, for it pleased my father that it should be so.

Before I came to this place Sophia called me from the womb of my father Sophia knew me and called me by my name, seeing Sophia called me from within my father, it was of necessity that Sophia call me from within the womb of my earthly mother then through birth separate me from her not being born of her power but that of Sophia.

Listen to me my brothers and my sisters and listen well, you to was conceived in the wombs of your earthly mothers by the power of Sophia and kept you separate from her and the seed of your earthly fathers, and it was by Sophia's power being the will of our father, brought you forth from the womb, seeing this is what Sophia did as you came forth from our father.

I have spoken of our origin a mystery that is a mystery within itself, and yet I tell you another mystery, the life of Christ is yours, for he was the first to come forth from our father then Sophia conceived him in a virgin, for he came first from a virgin father, then Sophia became midwife to the earthly woman and brought to birth, Christ in this world, the same Sophia has done to us all, for we all was first sons and daughters of our father born of our father conceived of our father called and brought forth by Sophia, this is the mystery of our birth, but in this world we we're brought forth a second time by Sophia, this is what is called " born again "

No comments:

Post a Comment