Friday 14 September 2018

The Existing One Exodus 3:14


The Existing One Exodus 3:14

The one who truly knows himself can say I am that I am and he will know the One who is the existing one

 Hebrew אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה‬ (´Ehyeh´ ´Asher´ ´Ehyeh´), ; Leeser, “I WILL BE THAT I WILL BE”; Rotherham, “I Will Become whatsoever I please.

Greek., Ego´ eimi ho on, “I am The Being,” or, “I am The Existing One”;

Latin., ego sum qui sum, “I am Who I am.”

God’s own self-designation. ” The reference here is not only to God’s self-existence but to what he has in mind to become toward others. The name not only proclaims YHWH is the “Existing One,” it also proclaims YHWH is the “One Who Will Be.” Actually, YHWH can signify any being, whether angel or human, as long as the being manifests divine authority and/or power.

(Job 23:13) And he is in one [mind], and who can resist him? And his own soul has a desire, and he will do [it].

Moses says in Exod. 3:14, 15 that Yahweh told him that His name means in the Greek "I am HE WHO IS. I am The Being,” or, “I am The Existing One" the ever living male-and-female principle.

Creation originates and exists in the Divine logos, the outward manifestation of the inward thought, of the Deity. In the creative process the Divine logos first conceive universe with itself than emanates it from its own substance . In the Scripture this ideal is named Yahweh, meaning I am The Being the ever living--He who is the uncreated and eternal spirit . The creation is first an emanation of the uncreated and eternal spirit through the activity of the Holy Spirit or active force than carried forward through the Elohim who are agents/instruments of the physical creation

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I am HE WHO IS (ho ōn): and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, HE WHO IS (ho ōn) hath sent me unto you.

Exodus 3:14  And God spoke to Moses, saying, I am THE BEING; and he said, Thus shall ye say to the children of Israel, THE BEING has sent me to you.

Philo : And God said, "At first say unto them, 'I am THE BEING', that, they may be further taught that there is no name whatever that can properly be assigned to Me, to whom only belongs the existence.

Ego eimi ho on, “I am The Being,” or, “I am The Existing One

I think, therefore I am

"As he thinketh within himself, so is he" (Prov. 23:7)

For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. Proverbs 23:7

I am The Being  or, “I am The Existing One is God's name manifested in the mind of the true believer; it is Yahweh the logos the divine mind it is the indwelling Christ, the true inner spiritual man whom God made in His image and likeness. By use of I am The Being we link ourselves and make conscious union with the Father, by Spirit, with timeless rebirth, wisdom,love, peace, strength, power, Truth, the kingdom of the heavens within us.

Rom 7:25  I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

The I am The Being can also be explained as the spiritual name of the true inner self, as distinguished from the outward senses or our natural self. One is governed by God; the other, by self-will or ego, the carnal mind or sin in the flesh. Christ is the Scriptural name for the true inner spiritual self or the Christ consciousness. Paul called it the inner man. It is the divine logos manifested in the life of the believer, and a conscious unity or fellowship between the natural self and the Father. That is what is meant by the phrase, "he that doeth the will of my Father." We must do the very will of God in our whole being, which is virtually to surrender the whole self to God

That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment